ONE LAST CALL for anyone who still needs to download their old OPLIN email before we re-task the hardware after June 5.
Let's start here: we've gotten a LOT of feedback.
Since February, OPLIN has been gathering feedback on changes to the Ohio Web Library search page (ohioweblibrary.org). We started with the OPLIN Content Advisory Committee, then gathered comments at OLC Chapter Conferences.
Check out the Spring (April) edition of The OPLIN Circuit.
- Details of OPLIN mail server demise
- New email forwarding service
- Database interface updates
- eRate Form 471 filing extension
- Ohio Web Library design feedback